The Wallace Chair is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms creates a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious channeled padding make it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time. Matches perfectly with the Wallace Sofa.
34”W x 34.5”D x 28”H
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Piping along back and seat cushions.
- Sled-style wood base with a walnut stain finish.
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
All orders from Gus* Modern are subject to an additional 8% shipping fee. Local pickup is free. Once an order is placed, pickup at our shop will be ready within 1-2 weeks, as long as the item is in stock at our warehouse.
All Gus* Modern products are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee if you are returning an item within the 7 day return period. This period begins once you have received your item. Return shipping is at the expense of the customer.