Wyatt Sling Chair
The Wyatt Sling Chair marries high-design with honest, raw materials to showcase an original design that’s engineered for comfort. Suspended over an ergonomic black metal frame with contrasting solid wood arm rests, the vegetable-tanned leather sling creates a sculptural shape that is infinitely inviting. Using age-old techniques and chemical-free, eco-friendly dyes, the tanning process results in a soft leather that cradles the body. Over time, the sling will darken and develop a distinctive, natural patina that adds to this chair’s singular charm. A versatile statement-maker, Wyatt is destined to be a household or workplace classic.
28”W x 29.5”D x 30.5”H
- 100% vegetable tanned belt-leather sling.
- Tanned leather will gradually darken from a light tan to rich caramel over a period of 6-12 months and the rate of change will vary with exposure to sunlight.
- Tanned leather will change colour in areas that are exposed to water or oil from hands. This is normal and over time will contribute to a rich patina that makes the chair unique.
- Leather sling will soften over time with use.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tubular, powder-coated steel frame construction.
- Felt pads on feet to prevent floor damage.
- Solid wood arms are 100% FSC® Certified Ash, in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
All orders from Gus* Modern are subject to an additional 8% shipping fee. Local pickup is free. Once an order is placed, pickup at our shop will be ready within 7-14 days.
All Gus* Modern products are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee if you are returning an item within the 7 day return period. This period begins the time the customer has received the item, whether the item has been shipped or picked up in store. Shipping the item back to our shop is at the expense of the customer.