The Monterey Sofa embodies a laid-back, coastal vibe, with a deep seat and luxurious back cushions, perfect for lounging on a lazy Sunday. Solid wood, spherical feet add an organic touch. The Monterey is both environmentally and family-friendly, with machine washable slipcovers (White Wash Denim fabric only) and PET filled cushions. This sofa is constructed with kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. Monterey uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 748 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Monterey Sofa we build.
86”W x 38”D x 33”H
- Extra deep seat depth for relaxed lounging.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Features delicate flanged seams on all back and seat cushions.
- Cushions contain a high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped in eco-friendly synthetic down fill made from 748 recycled plastic water bottles.
- White Wash Denim slipcover and cushion cases are machine-washable, pre-shrunk heavyweight 20 oz cotton.
- Dry cleaning is recommended for the Caledon fabric slipcovers to ensure proper care and maintenance. Spot clean small stains with a mild water-free solvent or dry cleaning product. Always pretest a small area before proceeding.
- Additional slipcovers/cases may be purchased separately.
- Reversible back cushions.
- 5” ball feet are crafted from solid Beach wood.
- Plastic bumpers on all wood block legs to prevent floor damage.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame and feet (FSC® 092551).
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
All orders from Gus* Modern are subject to an additional 8% shipping fee. Local pickup is free. Once an order is placed, pickup at our shop will be ready within 7-14 days.
All Gus* Modern products are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee if you are returning an item within the 7 day return period. This period begins the time the customer has received the item, whether the item has been shipped or picked up in store. Shipping the item back to our shop is at the expense of the customer.