Mid-century style gets a modern update in the clever design of the Miller Bi-Sectional. Solid wood dowel legs support a slimline frame which gives this sofa its lightweight, floating appearance. The plush back cushions are designed to hold their shape and feature unique channel-stitching that adds texture and visual interest. With an adaptable chaise that can be positioned on either side to meet your spatial needs, this retro-inspired design is perfect for cozy living rooms or bustling office lobbies. Offering maximum lounging possibilities with minimum effort, it is also available as a Sofa.
103”W x 72”D x 30.5”H
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 850 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Sectional components can be joined using connectors on underside.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for durability.
- Solid Ash legs in a walnut finish are 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
All orders from Gus* Modern are subject to an additional 8% shipping fee. Local pickup is free. Once an order is placed, pickup at our shop will be ready within 7-14 days.
All Gus* Modern products are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee if you are returning an item within the 7 day return period. This period begins the time the customer has received the item, whether the item has been shipped or picked up in store. Shipping the item back to our shop is at the expense of the customer.